Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Sunday 26 August 2012

Smiling Sunday!! (Things I love #1)

Some things that have made me smile this week:

Funny pic shared by Pete G.
  Via http://www.barrystea.ie/


My colourful organisation of my work folders, Oh dear, I'm becoming a stationery geek!


Awesome pic of Hayley Williams from Paramore. 
 Revisited 'Brand New Eyes' album on my ipod this week, loving it.


Via Jennifer Gee on Pinterest


How cute is this? Great idea for an interesting photo.  
Via blue-dreams-revisited.tumblr.com  


Adorable retro fabric. I would love a skirt/dress made with this!! 
Via www.ladybuttonfabrics.com


Beautiful pic of a young Norma Jean! She looks so happy in this photo :)
Via weheartit.com.


I have a slight obsession with old telephones, this picture just fuels that further!  Wonderful colour :)
Via Megan Saldanha http://pinterest.com/darlingmegan199/



Inspiration for a potted herb garden.  Love the little handwritten chalk board signs <3
Via creep-radio.blogspot.com.



Great heartwarming advice, shared via Griff, 
originally via www.facebook.com/pages/Life-is-a-Bitch-Quotes/228697947191691


 Whale pic shared via Sarah P, really like the patterned waves and the umbrella, haha!  
Will find out original link.

What makes you smile? :)

Peebreeks xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment