Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Things that made me smile this week! (Things I love #5)

Finding it tricky to put up on the same day each week! 
Anyhoo, here's some things that have made me smile this week..



Love this pic, the contrast between the perfect ballerina and the slippers strung everywhere is great!
Via Pamella Santiago on Pinterest




Gorgeous peacock locket,  supposedly peacock feathers are unlucky but I have always loved the colours in them.  My nan used to keep some in a vase in her lounge so I have admired them from a young age!
Via pinmarklet on Pinterest
  

The pastel furniture and pin-up girl in this 50's style diner. 
 I'm not so keen on the white lights and cars though!
Via Kirsten Yanke on Pinterest.
  
Was really pleased that my clever mum made me this beautiful cupcakes skirt for work. 
 I got lots of compliments!  Hope to make some more skirts soon...


Loved making some moustache mugs for a friend's birthday recently. 
Really easy to make and good for a giggle!
I originally got the idea for Christmas pressies last year from
Kandee Johnson on http://www.kandeej.com






Really like flying birds tattoos lately, small but really cute!
Via Itzel Mdero on Pinterest

Via Gwen Powell on Pinterest.


Have listened to Daughter this week.  I heard 'Smother' last week on the radio and furiously hunted down the song!
Not the most upbeat music, but really soothing if you are feeling down and beautiful vocals. You can find them on Spotify. 
Photo via Vivoscene





Hope you like my choices this week :)

Peebreeks xx






No comments:

Post a Comment