Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Friday 28 December 2012

Deck the halls..

I'm a bit late in posting this but I made my flat all Christmassy this week as I invited people round for a festive housewarming!


Any excuse for fairy lights :)
Lovely cards by the stairs
I love decorating the tree, it makes me super happy!  
This year I went for red and white and silver, with lots of handmade decorations and yummy peppermint candy canes  :)



Over the years I've gotten a lot of inspiration for Christmas time from my mum,  she always makes the house look really cosy and festive. 

Here are some photos from my parents' house to show you what I'm talking about...



Mum's Christmas cake. Unfortunately not my cup of tea, but looks very pretty!




Dusky orange roses were the centre pieces on our table for Christmas Day



I gave my mum some red 'berry' lights a couple of years ago and she uses them on the stairs weaved in and out of banisters and Christmas tree off-cuttings.

Mum always decorates the mantlepiece above the fire. this year she went for a gold and red theme.


Mum used gold spray to decorate the pine cones and nativity figures, Christmas tree off-cuttings, red glass baubles and red and
gold ribbon to match!
Love the log fire, ahhhh :)




Hope you all had a very happy Christmas!

Peebreeks xxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment