Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Monday 3 December 2012

Scarf time!

As we move into colder weather, I have been trying to knit more.  Last winter I made 3 chunky scarves (lilac, maroon and grey) for some friends, no photos, sorry :( Have been working on this scarf for a while now, but as I've been ill, have managed to do a bit more!




I'm using old Jaeger no.1 wooden needles which are equivalent to 19mm. I cast on 12 stitches in garter stitch. I use 'Seriously Chunky' acrylic made by Cygnet.  I buy this from Dorothy House charity shops as they regularly sell it and obviously the money goes to a good cause!  I have used 1206 Bright Red, not true colour in photos for some reason... It is a pillarbox red, really bright. Tried to show colour in comparison to my nail!
Will try and post more photos when it is finished with tassels. 

Peebreeks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment