1. I love my new varsity jacket from H & M. It makes me think of Kevin in the Wonder Years. I always remember when he puts his jacket around Winnie when they are in the woods and he kisses her :)
|Via andthereyouhadit on tumblr|
2. A few weeks ago my best bud took me to the cinema to see Hitchcock as she had free tickets! We went on Valentine's and were practically the only people in the cinema. Awesome times! All the couples had gone to see Moulin Rouge, hahaha! I know the critics slated it but I thought Anthony Hopkins did a good job. I was fascinated by all the 50's outfits and cars though!
3. Lemon and Ginger tea by Twinings- I've been drinking lots of this recently as I can't seem to beat the winter (Spring??) colds!
5. I watched Annie Hall for the first time recently (on DVD). I really liked it, very funny in places and I like that style of filming. Lovely :) One of my favourite parts is when they are people-watching in the park.
|Via stepsmustbegentle at Tumblr|
6. Music-wise, I've been listening to the album Babel by Mumford and Sons a lot. This is a live performance of 'Ghosts we knew'. I know, big surprise, me listening to Mumford (!)
7. Have heard Nina Nesbitt recently on the radio. Really beautiful voice, she reminds me of Amy Macdonald.
She did a cover of 1975's 'Chocolate' on Radio 1's live lounge in the past few weeks too, sounded great :)