Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Sunday 14 September 2014

Smiling Sunday! (Things I love #17)

This starry dress from Cath Kidston's new range for this season. Love anything with stars and the pleated skirt is adorable. 
Via Cath Kidston


This series of tiny tattoos photographed on matching backgrounds. I'm a fan of little tattoos on wrists.
Images are via Laughing Squid.





This swimming pool, how great would it be to have this at your home?
Via Pinterest

This cute fox wallet from Sass and Belle.
Via Sass & Belle

This London train ticket cushion from Not On The High Street , quirky but good. 

These Disney princesses and villains leggings from Black Milk. Think I'd go for the villains, love the darker colours.
Via Black Milk
Via Black Milk

This great silhouette card of Amy Winehouse by My World. Really simple design.

This cute little Lego rubber, I'll make lots of mistakes just so I can use it :)

What's been making you smile this week?

Peebreeks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment