Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Sunday 12 October 2014

Smiling Sunday! (Things I love #19)

Hope you've all had a lovely week.My knee has finally started to feel a bit better lately, so this week's post is a bit more from out and about!

Here's what I've enjoyed this week...

Sunshine! Despite electrical storms in Brighton this week, we've also been lucky enough to have a couple of sunny afternoons which were beautiful.


This BBC Radio 6 Advert starring various musical celebrities singing 'God Only Knows' by the Beach  Boys.
Via BBC News
It takes me back to the one they did of 'Perfect Day' with different stars in the nineties! Showing my age...


This sandwiches illustration. Okay so I'm veggie and used to have banana sandwiches to take to primary school, so this wouldn't really be my order of things, but I like the style and the funny comments.

This photo from Innocent of a grape with raspberry beard, this made me laugh, a lot. I'm easily pleased I know, but these are the things that make me happy...
Via Innocent drinks

How did I not know about these yummy snack pots of Nutella and breadsticks?!  A sweet treat... sorry photo is a bit fuzzy.



Still catching up on old episodes from 'Sex and The City' Steve from Sex and the City and had forgotten how much I loved Steve. He's adorable!  Don't believe me? Watch this clip from when he and Miranda first meet.
Via FanPop
Knitting; have picked up my needles again over the last couple of weeks. It's been a while so I've made a few mistakes...  Sorry for excessive filter, the wool is actually a lovely light mint green.


My healthy breakfast this week: porridge with fresh blueberries and mixed frozen (thawed!)berries.

Anyone who follows my Twitter account will know I've been loving bubble tea again recently.

 These cute guinea pig make-up bags from Zoella's new range in Superdrug.

What have you been loving this week?
Peebreeks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment