Follow Me on PinterestFollow on Bloglovin

Thursday 28 July 2016

Things I love Thursday #22

Blimey, it's been a long time since I wrote one of these posts!


Summer Barbecues

Been lucky enough to enjoy some sunshine here in Brighton recently, so have been making the most of it, have been to 4 barbecues already and it's still only July!


Cute jumpers 

Saw these beauties (and others!) in H&M this week, definitely want them. I love the cutesy patterns :) Especially the sushi one.




Gilmore Girls
Image courtesy of Warner Bros via TVLine
As a teenager I loved this series. Well-written, funny, quick-witted, what's not to like?!  To my delight, I recently discovered it had appeared on Netflix.  Have been devouring Series One and reliving fashion from the year 2000.

Nakd banana bread bars 


Image via Nakd
These delicious bars are really sweet and tasty and pretty good for you. They have no added sugar or syrups. I found this information on their website:
Nakd Banana Bread is also:
  • Suitable for vegans
  • Wheat free
  • Free from added sugar
  • Dairy free
  • Kosher Approved
  • One of your 5 a day!
  • Deliciously simple! Made with Dates (37%), Bananas (23%), Oats (20%), Walnuts (8%), Raisins (7%),  Apple Juice concentrate (3%), Rice Flour, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and a hint of natural flavouring
They are really tasty and I have repurchased them more than once. I am trying to eat healthier in general and lose a little weight. These stop me reaching for unhealthy snacks! I'm loving lots of the Nakd range at the moment.


These 90's nostalgia tattoos by the very talented Sam Whitehead 
(Email: samwhiteheadtattoos@gmail.com or follow her on instagram:@samwhiteheadtattoos)
I love the sweet cartoons! 







The Girl On The Train

Have really enjoyed reading this on my Kindle lately.  I won't spoil the story but it is really gripping and hard to put down.  There's a film adaptation coming out on 7th October this year!





(Official Trailer via Youtube)

I think that's it for this week.  What have you been loving? Post me a comment!

Peebreeks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment